The New York State Histotechnology Society holds annual meetings across New York State in order to provide educational opportunities for its members. Educational topics are chosen based on timeliness and member feedback. As a member of Region 1, NYSHS members are also invited to attend Region 1 meetings that are held through members states in the north east corridor.
- 2019 Save The Date
- SAVE THE DATE: Region 1 Annual Symposium
- Save the Date!!!! Connecticut Society for Histotechnology Spring Meeting
- Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day!
- URGENT !! NSH TAKE ACTION: Your Action Needed on Nursing Degree Proposal
- NYSHS 2018 Call for Award Applications
- 2018 R1 Program Change:
- Save the Date!! 2018 Region 1 Annual Symposium