The New York State Histotechnology Society holds annual meetings across New York State in order to provide educational opportunities for its members. Educational topics are chosen based on timeliness and member feedback. As a member of Region 1, NYSHS members are also invited to attend Region 1 meetings that are held through members states in the north east corridor.
- Educational Scholarships
- Important information regarding our Annual Spring Metting.
- NYSHS Spring Meeting 2020
- NYSHS save the date 4/25/20
- 2019 Save The Date
- SAVE THE DATE: Region 1 Annual Symposium
- Save the Date!!!! Connecticut Society for Histotechnology Spring Meeting
- Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day!