Proposals to amend the by laws are received and reviewed by the by-laws committee. After review, the proposal is brought before the Board of Directors. The proposed changes must then be accepted by a two-thirds majority of the members present at an regular meeting of the society.
- 2019 Save The Date
- SAVE THE DATE: Region 1 Annual Symposium
- Save the Date!!!! Connecticut Society for Histotechnology Spring Meeting
- Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day!
- URGENT !! NSH TAKE ACTION: Your Action Needed on Nursing Degree Proposal
- NYSHS 2018 Call for Award Applications
- 2018 R1 Program Change:
- Save the Date!! 2018 Region 1 Annual Symposium